With the X-Adventure Revolution 2.0 car seat you are completely ready for a safe car ride. The car seat is suitable from birth to an age of approximately 4 years and therefore grows with your child. The seat is rotatable so you can put your child in the car easily and comfortably. The car seat has I-Size, which ensures that your child can be transported up to 45 cm against the direction of travel and up to 105 cm with the direction of travel.
The X-Adventure Revolution 2.0 is a group 0 + 1 car seat (0-18 kg) and can therefore be used from birth to around 4 years. For group 0 (0-13 kg) up to 45 cm, place the seat against the direction of travel and for group 1 (9-18 kg) up to 105 cm, place it along with the direction of travel.
The car seat is easily and very securely secured with the help of the Isofix system, with which the car seat is directly attached to the connection points in the car. Isofix is an internationally standardized system for attaching child seats in cars. Many new cars nowadays contain an isofix system. The system consists of 2 hooks (attachment points) that are located between the backrest and the seat of the rear seat.
In terms of safety, the XAdventure Revolution 2.0 meets all requirements. The car seat is suitable for backward transport and thus meets the latest safety advice to transport a child backwards for as long as possible. In addition, the seat has a 5-point safety belt with comfortable seat belt protector and large side cushions that offer optimum protection in the event of a side impact.
If your child weighs less than 6 kg you can use the included T-pad cushion to protect the hips. You place the t-pad in the seat reducer.
For optimum comfort, the car seat can be adjusted to various sitting and lying positions, including a comfortable sleeping position. The adjustable headrest offers extra support to the head, and the seat shrinker ensures that the car seat grows with your child.
- Group 0 + 1 car seat (0-18 kg, 0 to around 4 years)
- Suitable from birth to 4 years
- Meets the I-Size safety standard
- Seat can rotate for easy entry and exit
- Different seating and lying positions
- In the group 0 phase you place the car seat against the direction of travel
- In the group 1 phase you place the car seat with the direction of travel
- Assembly with Isofix system
- Optimal lateral protection
- 5-point safety belt
- Adjustable headrest
- Comfortable seat belt cushions
- Including comfortable shrink pad and t-pad, to be used from birth
- Approved according to the ECE-R129 standard
- Cover removable and washable at 30 ° C